Green Hotel [Thai]
Hotel are on of the business sectors that consume resources and energy,Produce pollution to the air, and generate solid waste and waste water to the environment. These environmental problems lead to the creation of the greenhouse gases into the atmosphere which is the cause of climate change and global warming problem.
Department of Environmental Quality Promotion has launched "environmentally Friendly Hotel (Green Hotel)W project with aims to enhance the use of resources and energy of the hotel ,and improve the standard of services to become more environmentally friendly ones.
Register CLick here คลิกที่นี่
- To reduce the cost of resources use and promote energy efficiency according to guidelines of good practices.
- To conserve natural resources and promote good environmental management.
- To improve standard of services by taking environmental issues into account.
- To prepare businesses for environmental standard assessment at the international level.
Rules and guidelines
- The hotel shall hold a valid business license
- The hotel shall not be judged or alleged in misconduct of environmental concerns.
Benefits and privileges
- Obtain the environmentally friendly services certification (G Mark) for 2 years.
- Department of Environmental Quality Promotion will promote the selection of hotels with G mark among government agencies.
- Reduce the cost of resources and energy consumption.
- Obtain good image recognition from public by helping coserve energy and protect the environment.
|Gold Level : Score of 80%or above|
|Silver Level : Score of 70 - 79 %|
|Bronze Level : Score of 60 - 69 %|
Bureau of Public Participation Promotion.
Department of Environmental Quality Promotion
Phone/Fax : 02 298 5653